Saturday, February 11, 2012

Project 52...Weeks 5 and 6 ("Shadows" and "Drink Up")

I am a little late for week 5, so I thought I would just combine it with week 6! Here is my entry for week 5, the view from my front porch, early in the morning:
 And my entry for Week 6, "Drink It Up", my Red Velvet Brownie Body By Vi shake:
 I have to say, this is the yummiest, most filling diet shakes I have ever had! Alot of my friends are doing the program, so I thought I would try it, too, since my weight loss kind of stalled a bit... The Body By Vi Shake mix smells and tastes like cake mix... SOO GOOD! There are so many recipes to try, but this one (I made it up) is my favorite so far! The recipe:2 scoops of Body By Vi Shake mix, 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, 1/2 container red velvet yogurt, 8 oz fat free milk (I used unsweetened light vanilla almond milk by Silk), 1 Tbsp fat free sugar free cheesecake pudding mix, several drops red food coloring, and about 6-8 ice cubes, and blend! So yummy!(oops I think I said that already!) If you are interested in finding out more about Body by Vi, click the link to be taken to my Body By Vi website:


I would love for you to join me! I will be posting more yummy recipes as I come up with them (and when I remember to take pictures!)
I am linking up to:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that sounds and looks heavenly! Really nice shot too. I tried to blur my background and couldn't figure it out.

    The shadows...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete