Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 12 Nature Photos from 2012

Today, I thought I would take a few minutes to share my favorite nature photos that I have taken in the past year:

I took this photo at the Nashville Zoo in April (and fell in love with the 24-70 2.8 lens):
 
A lot of my favorites were taken while we were at John and Trina's cabin in September.
 
They had lots of gorgeous flowers in their yard:
 

And we took some wonderful hikes!

Where we saw this:

And this (Greeter Falls):

Had some beautiful golden evenings with a glass of wine:
 And the kids loved the firepit and the Smores!

We took took a Labor Day hike in the rain, which was so worth it, because we saw this:
 and this:
 In October, we had some amazing and somewhat terrifying lightening storms:
 And we actually had some beautiful fall colors this year!
 Of course, as a Tennessee girl, this is something I love to see every October:
 And this was taken a few days ago  (first White Christmas in ages!):
Thanks for visiting with me-I would love to have you follow me as I share more of my 2012 favorites!

3 comments:

  1. Terrific collection of shots. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Margie! Can't wait to see what you come up with in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots - fave is the last one!

    ReplyDelete